We have a detailed and precise ventilation and extraction cleaning process, to guarantee you the most effective clean every time.
1. Our own qualified professionals visit your location to deep clean your main extraction systems at any given time which is convenient for you.
2. They start by stripping back your complete extraction system, starting off in the extraction hood and focusing on it all the way through to the exterior fans.
3. They then meticulously clean all the parts of your extraction and ventilation
system, eliminating all of the build up of grease and carbon along with residues
that are the by-
4. While in the process of this cleansing, they can replace the air filters as well.
5. Our team can also create long-
6. As soon as the ventilation and extraction cleansing is carried out, you'll receive documentation for compliance, to confirm you have met the HVCA (Heating and Ventilation Contractors Association) TR19 requirements.
To determine the frequency of which your current extraction and ventilation program
that should be done, we begin with HCVA regulations, which depend on how much your
kitchen is in use and the length of the production of cooking by-
They are as follows:
When cooking 2 -
When cooking 6 -
When cooking 12 -
By adhering to these guidelines, you can create a completely fresh working environment for you and your employees in your kitchen. Once the ventilation and extraction systems are effectively cleaned, employees work more proficiently, and they are healthier as the air is cleaner, safer and a lot more pleasant.
©Mr. Hood Cleaning 2013 All Rights Reserved
Website Design By Barriedigital.com