Take a few minutes and fill out the form and tell us what you need. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote.
We have a detailed and precise ventilation and extraction cleaning process to guarantee
you the most effective clean every time.
1. Our own qualified professionals visit your location to deep clean your main extraction
systems at any given time which is convenient for you.
2. They start by stripping back your complete extraction system, starting off in
the extraction hood and focusing on it all the way through to the exterior fans.
3. They then meticulously clean all the parts of your extraction and ventilation
system, eliminating all of the build up of grease and carbon along with residues
that are the by-products in the food preparation process.
4. While in the process of this cleansing, they can replace the air filters as well.
5. Our team can also create long-term accessibility panels. By using this method,
they're able to conveniently reach inside of the duct system so they can clean it
6. As soon as the ventilation and extraction cleansing is carried out, you'll receive
documentation for compliance to confirm you have met the HVCA (Heating and Ventilation
Contractors Association) TR19 requirements.
To determine the frequency that your current extraction and ventilation program should
be done, we begin with HCVA regulations, which depend on how much your kitchen is
in use and the length of the production of cooking by-products.
They are as follows:
When cooking 2 - 6 hours a day you require an annual deep clean
When cooking with charcoal minimum cleaning is 2 times a year
When cooking 6 - 12 hours a day you require a bi-annual deep clean
When cooking with charcoal minimum cleaning is 4 times a year
When cooking 12 - 16 hours a day you require a quarterly deep clean
When cooking with charcoal minimum cleaning is 7 times a year
Please Note: When cooking with different products you may require more cleaning then
By adhering to these guidelines you can create a completely fresh working environment
for you and your employees in your kitchen. Once the ventilation and extraction systems
are effectively cleaned, employees work more proficiently, they are healthier as
the air is cleaner, and a lot more pleasant.